Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tomorrow’s Stuff

Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a day! I have to be at the new place before noon for the Comcast people or person. The appointment is at 12-3pm. We are making progress on the moving of all the boxes and stuff that can be moved in the car, which is good.

So, having said all that about the Comcast people, I will most likely not be online for most of the day tomorrow. I will hop online after it is all set up for a test spin and post quickie update.

There is some of this stuff that will be left here for a bit because we do not know what to do with it yet. I have to finish the bathroom stuff here in a few minutes but wanted to get this post done.

Yesterday, I slept all day and Doug moved stuff because he could not sleep. I was exhausted and I am still. Thursday is the day we move all the heavy furniture in. That will be our first night in the new place as well. At least we will have TV. LOL. The DVDs are over there as well now and a DVD player. So, if something happens we can watch those.

Okay, I gotta run and finish up the bathroom stuff before I forget! Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. stay hydrated in this heat!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some rest and that the moving continues to go well!! You are in my thoughts and prayers Tawnya!
    Lisa in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with ya! I still am afraid to unpack the boxes in the closet!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself and don't let this move wear you down....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping the comcast people came when they were supposed to and you will be back up and running in no time. Don't want you to be gone too long.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....