Monday, August 9, 2010

Mondays Blow

No really, they do. Seriously. Who on Earth invented them anyway? I have a seminar tonight which is not a big deal. A couple of responses to the discussion questions later. I am so tired right now.

I got my purple tower thing cleaned out this morning. Most of it I threw away because it was old papers and empty boxes and stuff. Have no idea why I kept that stuff. I mean really. Why? Most of my books are boxed up. Still a couple more boxes I think. All the movies need to be packed yet. I still need to do my nightstand drawer, which I might do tonight maybe. I need to put my Wii in a box as well. One of the very last things I am going to deal with is the desk top computer.

My laptop is not a big deal, I just put that in my back pack and go. Not sure how I actually lived without this thing. Seriously. I never realized just how great a lap top is. It allows me to travel while going to school and it will allow me to continue without missing class while we are moving as well.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s dinner. Seeing Trina. I love seeing her and talking to her. She is so sweet! I was so tired last night, I went to bed at like 8:30pm or so. Slept until about 2am. I am still tired because of the insomnia I had over the weekend. I know that most people would take a sleeping aid, the problem with that is when I take even half of the dosage, I sleep for 12 or more hours. Ugh. I try to stay away from that kind of stuff unless really, really, needed. Like so much pain I can not stand it and will gnaw off what ever hurts. Well, I am going to run. Ciao!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....