Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crazy Tuesday

I have had a crazy Tuesday morning already! First, I had forgotten that I had a paper due today. In a class where I had already skipped a paper, so I could not just not do this one. Ugh. It was so freaking boring too! Not exactly the first thing I want to do at 3am! But I did get it finished and turned in. Not exactly sure how well I did on it, but it is done.

Today is my usual dinner at Trina’s which I am so looking forward to! I love it there. Not sure what I am getting yet, but I know it will be good.

So, since today is the end of my week at school, I am done there for the day unless I want to answer some discussion posts later, which I might do. It is nice to know that all my stuff is done for today.

I am still loving the hair cut. It is so nice and cool when it is still very hot outside! And it is so easy to deal with. I have missed having easy to deal with hair. I am not the type that can stand and ‘do’ my hair. I love if I can get away with only brushing it and it looks good. Which is what I have now.

I think that this is it for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. wtg on finishing that paper. I know it's a painful hurdle but it's worth it in the end, like your new easy hair style.. hard to get to but so worth it when you look back

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....