Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week’s edition of Wednesday Wishes. As usual, if you want to play along you can in either the comments or in an entry of your own. If you do an entry of your own, please let me know so I can read it.

  1. I wish my kids the very best this year in school. ( They started on August 9th)
  2. I wish that I had slept more on Monday. But seeing how that is in the past and I can not change that, oh well!
  3. I wish that all of this moving stuff would be over already!
  4. I wish that I had not skipped a paper in one of my classes
  5. I wish that I could wish my brother a happy birthday. But since he is not speaking to me because of his wife….

1 comment:

  1. My wish for you would be that your brother would pull his head out of his butt and talk to you. Life is too short and we often find that out too late.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....