Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday’s Ramblings

Yesterday I got some possibly good news. The place where we are moving to might let us start moving in on Sunday. Yes, this Sunday. As I have said, I am not totally positive that this will happen, but it is possible.

I have been having massive bouts of insomnia lately and it is not fun at all. I am so tired. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep today. I slept a couple of hours yesterday, just not enough.

Good news is that I found my MP3 player again. I actually never lost it considering I sort of knew where it was, I just did not want to move the couch to get it. But I did on Saturday I think. It was right where I thought it was! Love it when that happens!

I had to update the subscriptions on it and charge the darn thing as well. That is what I get for letting it sit there for a few months. LOL. So, now I am really loving having this back in my possession again.

Tonight is dinner at Trina’s as usual and as usual I am so looking forward to it! We went last Friday because they were having Dream Cruise( if you live in Michigan, you know what I am talking about. They televised it here. Yeah, I know….) specials and they were great! If you want to know what the Dream Cruise is , try Googling it. If you still don’t get it, you can ask and I will do my best to explain it to you. Well, I am going to go for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I hope for you that you can move in earlier. Try Sleepy Time Extra tea for insomnia. Be sure it says "Extra" - it contains Valerian Root which helps with sleep/relaxation. It has helped me to the point I'm able to relax enough to allow sleep to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....