Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesdays Aren’t So Bad…. Maybe

The entry I wrote on Saturday, which you can find here was about how I reconnected with someone on Face Book that I never thought I would ever see again. Well, so far it has not blown up in my face, which is a good thing.

Some of my connections via Face Book have not always worked out for the best. In fact, some have been really, really horribly bad. I guess that is how life is though. Of course there are some people that are on Face Book that I do not want to connect with and I have not. Most likely will not.

Today is dinner at Trina’s which I look forward to all week long! Yesterday was a horrible day for sleep. Ugh. We went to bed at a normal time yesterday morning but neither of us could sleep of course, so we got up. I think that I fell asleep in my chair at like 3pm. Went back to bed at like 8:30pm because we both were dead and got up at like 12:30am. Today I know I will sleep normally.

I mailed a letter out to my adopted soldier yesterday. I got a letter from him on Saturday and was so happy! This morning at 6:45 From Russia With Love is on, it is one of my favorite Bond movies. I am so psyched! I actually own them all, so technically I could watch them any time I want…

Well, think I am gonna run. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....