Hi everyone! Welcome to this week’s edition of Wednesday Wishes. As usual you can play along in the comments or in an entry of your own, if you do an entry, please leave a link here so I can visit! Okay, on to the wishes for this week….
- I really wish that my daughter had not gotten ISS the second week of school. It is done and over with, so there is not much I can do about it, but I still wish anyway.
- I wish that all the packing was already done or since it is not, that I had someone to do it for me! Just kidding. It is almost finished I think.
- I sometimes wish that I did not have all these scars on my heart. Again, it is done, so I have no control over it. Just sayin’.
- I wish that my teacher who is pregnant would not have so many problems.
- I wish sometimes that I understood people more.