Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week’s edition of Wednesday Wishes. As usual you can play along in the comments or in an entry of your own, if you do an entry, please leave a link here so I can visit! Okay, on to the wishes for this week….

  1. I really wish that my daughter had not gotten ISS the second week of school. It is done and over with, so there is not much I can do about it, but I still wish anyway.
  2. I wish that all the packing was already done or since it is not, that I had someone to do it for me! Just kidding. It is almost finished I think.
  3. I sometimes wish that I did not have all these scars on my heart. Again, it is done, so I have no control over it. Just sayin’.
  4. I wish that my teacher who is pregnant would not have so many problems.
  5. I wish sometimes that I understood people more.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my sons 4th grade teachers weren't so busy working on their masters they don't have time to teach my son.
    I wish my daughter would get a scholarship and a car, if anyone deserves it, it's her.
    I wish I had the health I had 6 years ago so I could do more things with my son.
    I wish I had the money we had 6 years ago so we could be comfortable again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wish is...... I wish for you nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....