Friday, August 20, 2010

Random Friday

I am not sure if you all know how I got my start blogging or not. I have been blogging for a while now, on and off. A while back, I was on AOL and they have had journals. Compared to the blog I have now, it seems so simple and it was. I think that was what I liked about it. Anyway, I got my blogging start there.

The reason that I am talking about this is that tomorrow is J-Land’s birthday. Now, admittedly J-Land had it’s own brand of controversy and trolls. All of that withstanding, I met some really awesome people there. Some who I am still friends with today. The ad controversy stands out in my mind. It seems so long ago. I miss those days.

So, Happy birthday J-land!! You may see some more of these posts around this weekend, stop in and see who remembers what. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....