Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone!! Welcome to this week’s edition of Thankful Thursday. As usual you are invited to play along in the comments or in your own entry, just come back and leave me the link so I can read! Okay, on to the thankfuls for this week.

  1. I am thankful for my health. I have been very sick in the past, so I am always thankful when I am healthy.
  2. I am thankful for my kids. I love them with all my heart, even though sometimes I do not agree with what they do or did.
  3. I am thankful for the soldiers that I have adopted. I have learned so much about being appreciative from them and I have also learned about being humble from them. I love all of you!
  4. I am thankful to my friends. You guys never cease to amaze me everyday with your wit, humor, and compassion.
  5. I am thankful for my cat, Dinky. She loves me no matter what and cuddles with me when I need her the most.

2 comments:

  1. I like reading your Thankful Thursdays. It gives me perspective and makes me think of the things that I am thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....