Monday, August 16, 2010

Mondays Should Not Happen…

Just sayin’. The weekend was pretty good, I guess. We did not do much other than do some errands and I got a hair cut. The pictures of the after are here. We went to see Doug’s cousin last night because I had a book he wanted to borrow and to give him a few other things. I had warned him about my hair because Doug was all about him seeing me after I got it cut. Mainly because I apparently look like an ex-girlfriend of his and I did not really want to upset him.

I did however tell him not to tell Doug that I warned him though. Yesterday Doug had to get up at 5am to go to a work related meeting and sadly I had woke up too. Ugh! So, I was extremely tired last night and went to bed at 9:30ish. He woke me when he went to work this morning. I am still tired, but I will sleep later.

I like my new hair style, but I am used to my hair being long and now it is not. So I am having difficulty with the hair in the face thing. I have a couple of barrettes that I need to find though. I had gotten rid of all the hair rubber bands when my hair got longer because it is very thick and they do not make those rubber bands like they used to! They would break when I was trying to put them around my hair, so I switched totally to scrunchies. Which do not work now because my hair is too short. I am thinking of keeping it like this for a while. It is so easy to deal with now.

Well, I think that is about it. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair cut. I have been wanting to cut my hair short for awhile now. I wear my hair almost every day in a ponytail. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....