Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Rare Second Entry

It seems that we are both very sore and tired today. So, we only did a little bit. Although we got under the bed cleaned out and moved my nightstand and cleaned behind it. Doug also had two loads taken over to the new place and apparently got a bunch of stuff put away while there.

The cat is freaking out big time. I knew she would but…I feel bad for her, but there is no way to move and not freak her out. So, I think that on Thursday, we are taking her to the new place. If I have to instead of putting her in the bed room like I though, I might put her in the bathroom. It is a pretty large bathroom, so she will be okay and that way there is no set order that things have to come off the truck.

Because you know what they say about the best laid plans, right? Yeah, that is it. I always try to have a Plan B because of the shit happens factor. So that is where we are at. Although I had a small refrigerator that I was going to sell on Craig’s List, but a friend of mine’s mom wants it so I am selling it to her instead. Yay, now I won’t have to mess with Craig’s List, thanks Donna for your great advice on the subject. I appreciated it.

I think that it might be nap time. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Tawnya!! In the past my cats have hated moving too!! Your new blog is so pretty by the way!!! Love it!! Hope you will post some pictures of your new place when you are all unpacked and settled!!!
    Lisa in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Kitty has a special toy or pillow/blanket, be sure to take that and put it in the bathroom with her... oh and the litter box too.
    We moved all of cats from Florida to Ohio.. that was fun times.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....