Monday, March 15, 2010

Time Change and Other Pressing Problems

I know that I have problems just about every year at the time changed. Why would this year be any different? More importantly, why would I think that this year would be any different? ::sigh:: I went to bed at 9:30pm because I was so tired. I wake up at like 12:30am. So, now I know that I am going to be totally tired tomorrow or rather today.

This Farmville thing is going to be a problem I can see this now. I was up begging for parts to finish building my stable and my French farmhouse because I have nothing better to do. Do not confuse nothing better to do with nothing else to do, because there are other things I could so be doing.

Well, I guess I better get back to my Farmville begging because that stable and French farm house are not gonna build themselves. Ciao!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....