Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Random Thoughts

So, for today I am kind of all over the place. Well, really it has been like this for a couple of weeks. It is like I have lost my focus and I have looked everywhere and can not find it! I hate this feeling because nothing settles me when I get like this. I am this neurotic bird flitting from one thing to another and back again. Add the total exhaustion and it makes for an interesting day, let me tell you!

Although I was talking to a friend and fellow UoP person yesterday ( I think it was.) and she was talking about being so tired that she needed a nap. I was like, I know what you mean! We both have had migraines too, just over different eyes, mine was left hers was right. ::sigh:: I have no idea. I just know that this class is killing me.

I am so bored and restless. I don’t want to do the assignments and wait until the very last minute to actually think about doing them. The things that were pounded in my head during my Associate program, are now irrelevant. I am kind of lost I guess. The concepts are not the issue, since the instructors there have gained the ability to change the syllabus, which is basically the roadmap to the class, things have been chaotic. One instructor does not really care about APA, then the next one is an APA Nazi. We are being told to post our individual papers in the main area where everyone can read them.

I am trying really hard to right the ship and keep moving forward but it is difficult lately. It does not help that this class bores the stuffing out of me. ::sigh::

I actually got to read a non psychology, non text book, book finally. I am still actually. I am almost finished with it. It is pure heaven let me tell you. Here it is Thursday already, ugh. I have a discussion question that I need to answer and find two somewhat interesting posts to actually reply to later as well.

Well, I won’t bore you anymore…Ciao!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....