Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Taking Control

of my education. I am looking into another school. Not because I am unhappy with UoP but because I think that I need more of something. If and when I decide to move I will let you know. Since I started my current degree, I have had some instructors that I feel are really subpar. I mean really.

So, I decided to look around and see what is out there for me. We will see. Called the kids today. Spoke to Jonathan but not Katie. I was supposed to call yesterday but had a massive headache so I emailed John and told him to let them know that I would call today. According to my son, he did not. ::sigh::

Happy St. Patty’s day! So the dryer is going to be delivered on Saturday. I am happy. Well, I am gonna run.. Ciao!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....