Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Question Answered and About Last Night

This morning I will start off answering a question from Lisa in Kentucky. ::Waving:: Hi Lisa! Lisa asked me how old my son is, he is 14 and will be 15 this Sept. Ohmygosh, I feel so old now! He is a freshman in high school this year and the picture on my sidebar is him in his ROTC uniform getting ready for school one morning. I do have to brag for a minute though, he was on the A & B honor roll this year and I am so proud of him!

In elementary school he had such issues with school and learning, I was afraid that it would be a massive undertaking to get him through high school. He had issues in middle school too, then all of a sudden it clicked with him and he has been doing fantastic since then. Since I am bragging about him, I have to brag about my daughter too. She brought her grades up so much that she is no longer in danger of failing! Yay!! I am so proud of both my kids.

Last night was great! Good company and the food was pretty good too. I had pizza ( was there ever any doubt?!?!) and Doug had chicken Florentine. His chicken was so thin and juicy, which is amazing because when you pound chicken breasts thin, there is more of a chance you will dry them out while cooking.

We actually could not find the place, so we pulled into CVS to go in and ask directions, but as Doug was getting out of the car, he was like ‘Found it!’ Ya’all, it was across the street from where we parked! LOL. We were only a few minutes late though. No big deal. I had fun catching up with Becky and Mark, it was a great time! Hopefully we will be doing it again soon!

I think that this is it for now. Ciao!

Kiss

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to hear from you on my blog. I had not heard from you in a long time. And I lost track of your blog. I'll have to read and catch up with you. I sure hope things are going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....