Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

Well, I am in the double digits for followers on this blog. A few over 10 but that is okay. It is just nice to have someone reading what I am writing. I am enjoying this blog a lot and honestly I was not all that sure that I would really. I am updating both, although I have not updated ‘Insanity’ in a few days, I will get to that later.

I forgot to mention that my blog is now on Technorati, although I can not find a widget on their site to put on my blog. They redesigned the whole site and even the claim process, so now I am trying to get used to the new site. The process is somewhat easier I do have to say though.

I also want to submit my blog to Blogher, but I have to wait until April to do that because it has to be at least a month old. That is no big deal really. I am hopeful that we will have a new dryer by this weekend.

I have not been feeling well lately… I think that I am getting sick. Ugh. I gotta run… Ciao!!Kiss

1 comment:

  1. It won't be long before you have a throng of folks following you!! Takes a little time and patience, that is all. You are interesting enough to catch people's attention.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....