Monday, March 8, 2010

New Public Blog

I decided that I needed to have a public blog because I miss blogging publicly and I know that it was hard on my readers when I took 'Insanity' private. So, I am back public here. Of course I will not be spilling everything like I do on my private blog, but at least it is public!

Okay, so I can not remember where I was when I went public. So, I will just pick up where I am now. Okay so I am in my third class of my Bachelor Degree. The last class was a real barn burner. This class is not shaping up to be any better, I don't think.

I will keep this short and sweet for now, but I will be back! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Nice to see you back in the "public" eye again! Glad things are going well at school for you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks gorgeous!!! i am so happy to hear you are public again although i have to say, there's nothing wrong with being insane on a blog. is there??? IS THERE?!??! Crap, no wonder I don't fit in with the mommybloggers! ;)

    Love ya! Welcome back!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate this...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....