Tuesday, March 9, 2010

School & Stuff

So, my last class kind of ended with a bang you might say. One of my learning team members decided to attack me in a public forum at school. Then she got vicious with a couple of other team members who decided to stick up for me. Nice. As it happened, that was the last day of that class. That class was particularly challenging because of the instructor who honestly seemed like Mr.. Magoo.

I kid you not. So, I was happy to see that class end. I have a math class next class and you know my current class is boring as heck when I tell you I am looking forward to my math class! Oh my!
As some of you know, I made my other blog private and sadly it will have to stay that way for a while, I am not sure when I can make that blog public again. I missed having a public blog, so I decided to have another one. 

I have missed all the comments from all the other readers. I now have to start from scratch, but that is okay! The kids are well. My son made the A & B honor roll at school ( he is in high school) and my daughter has brought her grades up nicely. So all is well there! Which is good. I speak to them every other week right now and we send emails.
I miss them a lot, but being able to see pictures and talk to them is great! John (my ex and their dad) has become more of a friend than an enemy these days, so that is good as well. 

I am still working on making my blog a reflection of me, so pardon the dust while I move things around and play with it to get it right. I hope that you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. 

I have forgotten to mention that I am active with another soldier site. You can find it here. PJ is really great and it is a small grass roots kind of thing too. You can find her on Face book as well. If you are moved to, please join us by adopting a soldier. I know she sometimes gets whole units at a time to adopt out. So, I am really enjoying this a lot so far. Well, I think that this is all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....