Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Developments

Sometimes a situation can change in the blink of an eye. Well, Doug has made reservations at Ruth Chris Steakhouse for us for Saturday. Which kind of startled me at the time because I have not been there and it is a very high end kind of steakhouse. I mean I am not going to turn it down, but still.

He also is getting a dryer for the house finally after almost a year (I think) of not having one because it broke. Which meant that he had to go to the laundry mat to dry clothes. So, finally! Yay! I am excited, I think that he is getting one from Home Depot.

We are also looking at new couches, which we desperately need one. I am partial to three that I have found so far. Actually one is a love seat. I will put the photos of them below.

The first one is a sofa that turns into a bed, kind like a futon, but it looks better than that.

Sofa lounger

The next one is a reclining sofa, which because it is only the two of us would be nice.

reclining sofa

The last one is actually a love seat and it goes with the sofa above, I like it because of the cup holders and the storage compartment in the middle for remotes.

loveseat

I just started looking, but I like those three so far. They just look comfortable to me. I am just looking online right now, then when I find a couple more we will start heading to the stores to try them out…

Well, I am going to go! Ciao!

Kiss

1 comment:

  1. i heard ruth christophers is yummy, lucky you! always nice when you get new stuff...... have a good week. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....