Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feels Like A Lifetime and Wednesday Wishes

It has only been a week since the funeral of Doug’s dad and to me it feels like a lifetime ago. I have no doubt that I have lived a lifetime in the last week. In fact, I am still recovering really.

It has been rough and I am glad that things are starting to get back to normal. Or at least what passes for normal these days. It is strange to be in this house alone at night while Doug is at work. I am used to the noises that his dad makes like dropping things and moving his foot stool. No sound at all now. Almost eerie.

Since this is Wednesday, I will do a Wednesday Wishes in this entry to as a way to try to get back to normal. You can play along in the comments or in a post of your own, just leave me a link to the post and I will visit. So, here we go…

  1. I wish that Doug’s dad had not died, but since I am not God, I can not change that.
  2. I wish that The Sister would be more human, but again I can not control her either.
  3. I wish that this all helps in some way for people to live their lives to the fullest.
  4. I wish that I could feel better about all of this.
  5. I wish that this all helps Doug and I have a better relationship with his Aunt and Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....