Friday, July 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday (a day late)

Hi everyone! Normally I do this on Thursdays, but I actually forgot yesterday. Again, as usual, you are free to play along in comments or in your own post.

  1. I am thankful for a roof over my head. Considering that there is currently a fight going on, I am not sure how much longer that is going on.
  2. I am thankful for friends both online and off line. You all really helped me get through a hard time. Still are helping me.
  3. I am thankful for Doug’s dad. As long as he was here he was so generous to me.
  4. I am thankful for a couple of new friends. They have become important to me.
  5. I am thankful that I am healthy.

1 comment:

  1. i no its hard but im glad your hanging in there! have a good 4th! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....