Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hi and welcome to another Thankful Thursday post! I started doing these because I really needed to be more positive in my life. I hope that you will join in by either leaving your Thankful Thursday in the comments or by doing a post. Here we go….

  1. I am thankful that I am able to speak my mind to my ex now. I was not able to do this before and I would swallow a lot of junk.
  2. I am thankful that I made it through May and to June.
  3. I am thankful for the amazing people that I have met through this blog as well as my other blog “Insanity”, which is still private and will most likely stay that way.
  4. I am thankful for cooler weather, which means that the A/C has been turned off and it is not 53 degrees in the basement where I live.
  5. I am thankful that I am able to communicate with people in the manner that I choose. Weather it be here or on Face book or by email.
  6. I am thankful for the soldiers who are at this very moment fighting to keep me safe and free, also thankful for those who have died in that pursuit. Especially my adopted soldier Ed. Thank you so very much. Come home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....