Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, Sort Of

While technically it is Sunday, but I am thinking that I might use this as my continuation Saturday entry. Earlier, I was not feeling well and I am still not, but I can put a few words together to create some sentences now.

Well, most of the time I can make coherent sentences anyway. Other times, not so much. I watched the new Lewis Black comedy special on Comedy Central. Now a couple of things about this. 1. It was filmed in Detroit. 2. We had tickets to go and did not go. I am now really upset about that. I was upset about that at the time too, but can’t do anything about it now.

I love Lewis Black, he is very funny and so not politically correct. Which to be honest, I am so sick of. I am tired of being nice to people that I do not like. Please make it stop. I want to be able to say to said people that I do not like, that I do not like them.

I have a small headache and I bailed on making dinner tonight. I was supposed to make BBQ pork along with the BBQ sauce. Yeah, was not in the mood to do either. The pork is made, I will finish it tomorrow ( or tonight for dinner actually). I am a BBQ sauce snob so I make my own for some things. This is one of them.

Well, I am going to go. Ciao!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....