Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday

This week as been tough to put it mildly and yesterday I lost track of days again. I forgot it was Thursday and so I was really surprised when the guy from school called me. Mind  you he calls me every Thursday. Yeah. It was like that. Ugh.

Today I have a bit of a headache and I am annoyed. Okay, so I was annoyed even before I got out of bed today, because Doug in his wisdom thought it might be a good idea to wake me up to tell me that he brought me a tea.

Um, yeah I was totally and blissfully asleep because I have been missing sleep while he was sick. Catching up finally or so I thought. I hate it when he does that and yeah we have talked about it.

So, since he woke me up I got up. He came back down stairs and I swear to God said, ‘ Oh you are up!’ Um, yeah cause you woke me up. Duh.

So then we were talking about his syringes because he now has to take insulin for his diabetes and I thought that maybe just tossing them into the garbage was not a good idea, so I was like maybe you need to ask someone what to do with these. I think he did because the syringes are gone from the trash.

I will have to ask him when he gets back. Well, think that this is it for now. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. The twins used to enjoy the rare times they could catch me sleeping... so that they can return the favor of my waking them up early in the morning..!

    But I think Doug was lonely without you and that is why he woke you up. He knew better!!

    I forget what it is called, but there is indeed a way to safely dispose of needles/syringes... been a while and it keeps slipping out of my mind...

    ...try to get your rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate being woke up, i have a hard time falling alseep as it is! i hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....