Hi there! Welcome to another edition of Wednesday Wishes, I am so happy that you are here! As always you are invited to play along in the comments or in a post of your own. Let’s get started:
- I wish that I had a tech support and Microsoft Word and Excel person on call 24 hours a day that is not me.
- I wish that well meaning people would stop telling Doug what he can and can not eat ( Not you Trina!) with his diabetes because they had a brothers-uncle-cousin-best friend-aunt-sister who had it like 30 years ago. He knows what he can and can not have and doesn’t need these annoying but well meaning people hanging over his shoulder as he eats telling him these things.
- I wish that Doug’s dad would wear a belt instead of saying he doesn’t need one when clearly he DOES.
- I wish that Mom#2 would be healthy again and out of the hospital.
- I wish that I could disappear for this Father’s Day brunch, with said non belt wearing person because he doesn’t care that his pants fall down around his ankles in public.