Okay technically, it is 101st post, but I do not care! So, here I am at my 100th post and I am rather amazed that I got here so quickly. I am happy that I have readers in the double digits, I never thought I had anything that anyone would want to read. This is just my life, although sometimes it is hard to believe! I appreciate that you all take the time to read what I have to say. Thank you so much.
Okay on to Thankful Thursdays, as you all know I started this because I need to be more positive in my life. So here we go. As always please play along in the comments or in your own post.
- I am thankful that Doug is okay and he now understands that diabetes is nothing to play with.
- I am thankful for all my readers, you guys ROCK!
- I am thankful that I am stronger mentally and emotionally than I look
- I am thankful for my friends on line and off.
- I am thankful that I can write this blog. Cause I would have gone crazy by now! (Okay, so I might already have moved to crazy town, but shhhh.)