Friday, June 4, 2010

An Icky Friday

First off, I want to congratulate my friend MaryMac over at Pajamas and Coffee for a great appearance on the Today show! She was awesome! If you go to her blog, she has her segment up and you can watch it.

Doug got sick yesterday afternoon and has been vomiting ever since. He can not keep anything down, even water. So, having been up all night with him, I am exhausted. He is still doing about the same today and I told him that he needed to go see someone because he will become dehydrated.

Normally by now I am asleep, so I really had no idea that there was not crap on TV during the day. I need him to fix the DVD player because I have a couple of Netflix movies to watch, but he is constantly throwing up so not sure that will be happening today or not.

I am really hoping that I do not get whatever it is that he has. Ugh. I think that tonight I will stay in my in my love seat. I would get more sleep that way. We will see. Ciao!Kiss

1 comment:

  1. Oh Noooo! I really really hope you didn't get sick and I hope Doug is feeling better. Why does it always happen on the weekend? At least it does in my house. Much love and kisses! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    p.s. when you are all better I tagged you in a Meme....don't hate me. http://mycomfyescape.blogspot.com/2010/06/ten-things-that-make-me-happy.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....