Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hi there! Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursday! As always feel free to play along in the comments or in your own post. Okay, so here we go….

  1. I am thankful for all the great teachers that inspired me through out school even today. In a time where education seems to be not important to many people I am thankful that I can read and write.
  2. I am thankful for my cat, Dinky. Sometimes I may complain about her, but she loves me and keeps me going sometimes when there is not much to keep me going.
  3. I am thankful for my adopted soldier Ed. Without him doing what he does, I would not be free to do what I want and what I do. Actually, this is to all the soldiers out there.
  4. I am thankful that I am healthy enough to continue to enjoy what I like to do.
  5. I am thankful for my life. At times it was rough and violent, but I would not change anything ( okay I would change a couple of things) because it has made me who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....