Hi there! Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursday! As always feel free to play along in the comments or in your own post. Okay, so here we go….
- I am thankful for all the great teachers that inspired me through out school even today. In a time where education seems to be not important to many people I am thankful that I can read and write.
- I am thankful for my cat, Dinky. Sometimes I may complain about her, but she loves me and keeps me going sometimes when there is not much to keep me going.
- I am thankful for my adopted soldier Ed. Without him doing what he does, I would not be free to do what I want and what I do. Actually, this is to all the soldiers out there.
- I am thankful that I am healthy enough to continue to enjoy what I like to do.
- I am thankful for my life. At times it was rough and violent, but I would not change anything ( okay I would change a couple of things) because it has made me who I am today.