Friday, September 2, 2011

New Blogger Interface and Stuff

First off, I want to talk about the new Blogger interface. I like how clean looking it is. I love how uncluttered it is. But for me the one drawback is that it is confusing as heck! I am usually pretty good with new things and I normally embrace them. I will continue to use it to see if it gets better.

I was thinking that I wanted to update my 32 GB HD Zune. I saw the 64 GB HD Zune and I like it a lot. The problem is that I think that it is new because even on Amazon it is $600. As with ebay as well. So, I am going to wait for a while before I move up to the 64 GB. It is really nice and my 32 GB is totally full. So…

Instead of updating my MP3 player, I am going to update my phone instead. I have never had a smart phone before, so I am upgrading to the LG Optimus M. It is an Android phone and I am looking forward to it. I most likely won’t do this until around the holidays or so.

School starts in a little over a month and I can’t wait! As much as I love the time off and the freedom to do what I want, I am missing school too. I am so looking forward to getting back into class and learning something!! LOL.

I have enjoyed my time off where as I did not think that I would in the beginning. It has been nice to not have to worry about deadlines and assignments. It will also be nice to get back to those same deadlines and assignments.. Well, I am going to go lay down. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....