Wednesday, September 21, 2011

T.V Shows and the New Facebook

Last night was the season premiere of NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Unforgettable. NCIS was amazing!! I am so looking forward to the rest of this season!! NCIS:LA was awesome as well, but as it answered questions, it left more as well. I am so into this season already because I want to know more!! Unforgettable is Poppy Montgomery’s (formerly of Without A Trace) new show and it has a pretty interesting premise, she has a medical thing that will not allow her to forget anything that she sees. She is a former cop in the pilot episode, but will be rejoining the Queens police department as a homicide detective. To make this even more interesting, her older sister was murdered seemingly in front of her or in her vicinity and she is trying to solve the case. I am intrigued enough to watch next week and see what happens.

Okay, the new Facebook home page has got to go!! I am so confused by it and I hate it! I used to be able to see what I needed quickly and easily and now I have to hunt for stuff and I can’t really refresh when I want.. Arrrgggg!! It was fine the way it was.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....