Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Television

I am so thrilled because my fall t.v shows are back. Last night was the season premiere of Castle. It was good because I was worried about Kate and I could not wait to see what happened between Kate and Richard! It was a great season premiere and a great way to start my week off! There is also a new Richard Castle book coming out September 20th. I am looking forward to that.

Tonight is NCIS and NCIS:LA. Both left with major cliffhangers from last season and I am ready to see what happens!! I am glad they are both back and they are my favorite Tuesday night  shows. So, I most likely will not be online from 8-10pm tonight.

There is one CBS show that I am looking forward to seeing, possibly. The show is called Unforgettable with Poppy Montgomery and it apparently premieres tonight at 10pm. So, my night is pretty much planned.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....