Monday, September 26, 2011

300th Post

According to my Blogger dashboard today is my 300th post in this blog. Oh, where has the time gone? I remember when I was just starting this blog because I really missed public blogging. So much has happened in my life since that day. Sometimes I like going back to the first post of my blog and re reading it. You can find that first post here. It seems like a lifetime ago that I started here but in reality is was March 8, 2010.

Today the weather in Michigan or at least my part of Michigan is grey and cloudy. The weather on the news last night said that we were expecting 1-2 inches of rain. That is a lot of rain!! It has rained off and on since about 1am this morning. The good thing is that it is cool and overcast. My cat Dinky doesn’t like this kind of weather because she loves to lay in the sun.

You will notice that some things have been removed from my blog, the biggest thing of course is the picture of my kids. Mainly because I was getting some strange comments about that picture and I decided that it was best to just remove it. They do not live with me here in Michigan, but still.. Better to be safe, ya know?!?

So, happy 300th post to me!! Here is to 300 more!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....