Friday, April 30, 2010

The “Later” Entry

Okay, so I am feeling better a little bit. Now don’t get me wrong, I am feeling better from the bronchitis and asthma, I am just really tired this morning. I finished my antibiotics and steroids for my lungs this morning. So, that is a good thing.

Right now I am really working hard on school. I am really liking my class that I am taking and the ‘live’ seminars are actually a help to me. Science is not my thing but this class is interesting so far and I am liking it a lot.

Right now, I am glad that I have changed schools because although a lot of things are different, it is better for me right now. School is better so that is less stress for me, which is always a great thing.

I am still kind of tired and I hope that I am going to be able to go to sleep soon. Okay, I am out of here… Ciao!

Kiss

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I know I have been feeling really tired lately but I think it is because I have been doing tons of walking and then not sleeping well at night is taking a toll.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....