Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday, So Soon

Wow, this week has flown by for me! Well, honestly having done pretty close to nothing this week has been really nice. Tonight we are going to feed The Sister’s cat and go to dinner and order the couch.

Oh, I finally got the Nook issue with the time settled. I called them and spoke with a really nice guy and he told me how to scroll on my Nook. So, I have the correct time zone set, but seeing how they do not take into account DST, I am an hour behind still. But one hour is more preferable to 4. The guy I spoke to, told me that it would update itself.

I also had added a picture of my kids as a background and since I learned to scroll, I could set that too. Yay! I have been sleeping a lot, which I needed. John and I have been talking about me going down to Florida in July to see the kids. It is not set in stone yet, but we will see. I will probably go for a couple of weeks. But not sure yet.

I think that this is it for now. Ciao!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....