Saturday, April 3, 2010

Forgot To Mention

I did forget to mention that the dryer that was delivered on Tuesday is now installed and working wonderfully! We also ended up getting a new TV, which I love. It is a Vizio 32” 1080p HDTV and we got it at Costco for a really great price. I never thought that it really made a difference, but trust me it does! The colors on the TV are so much crisper and cleaner even on non HD channels. It is amazing!

Doug and I were talking and we might go back to Ruth Chris once more. I was looking at their menu and I am wanting to try their chicken dish, sounds so amazing. It is actually on the Classics menu where you can choose an appetizer, entree, side, and dessert. I LOVE their green beans! They are so good.

I had a horrible headache today, actually still do. The weather changed again, it is rainy and cooler. Ugh. I like the cooler part though. My favorite season here is fall. The cooler temps and the changing leaves, so beautiful. I know that this is what I was missing in Florida.

Okay, well, I am going to go. Ciao!

Kiss

1 comment:

  1. yay you finally got the dryer lol and new tv thats xtra nice! have a good week

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....