Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Stealing

So, obviously I stole this in the middle. LOL. I got this from Creative Self Belief.

36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
Possibly. I don't know really




37. Do you forgive or forget? I can do both, but it depends on what it is that has been done to me and who has done the thing.





38. Do you trust people? Depends on the person. Someone I know, yes.




39. What are you not looking forward to?  Math class




40. Do you get mad easily? It really depends on what it is that is making me mad.





41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.  By a person I dare not name here, he was very sweet like that





42. Do you have strange dreams?  Sometimes, yes really strange ones





43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?  yes, as a joke.


44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.  It has been a long time....





45. When did you last play a game?  If we are talking board game, well last year.




46. What do you have on you at all times?  My cross necklace





47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?  yes, I am build for comfort not glitz and glamor




48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?  I like both, but it depends on my mood.





49. Favourite musician or group?  Right now, I am in to Chickenfoot.


50. Do you like anyone?  Yes, I like someone. Are you talking Like Like?





51. Favourite computer game? I am addicted to Facebook, mostly Farmville.




52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?  Poison, Look What the Cat Dragged In





53. Think back five months ago, were you single?  Nope


54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?  Yes.





55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?  I really hope so!!




56. Last thing you bought?  A skin for my new Nook


57. Are you a jealous person? um, depends. Normally no. But if someone is doing something to make me that way, then yes.





58. Does it take a lot to make you cry? Not lately





59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?  Oh yes.





60. Have you ever had your heart-broken? YES.





61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?  um, once, but I can not talk about it.





62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?  Maybe...





63. Do you text?  Depends, I text people from my computer





64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? yeah sure





65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?  Not quite...





66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post. See that is an issue, my blog right now is new. My other blog is private now. So, you see the issue here, right?





67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?  Pepsi





68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.  My friend Julie, but I found her again!





69. What is the last thing you said out loud? Just now, it was okay. My blanket for the couch is almost dry.


70. Will this year be better than last?  Yes. It has to be!

1 comment:

Tell me about yourself....