Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Meme Stolen

 Okay so obviously, I could not think of anything to write about so I stole this from Creative Self Belief again.


1. Have you ever broken something in someone's home unknown to them and never told them? If yes, explain. Um, I am not saying that I did or that I did not... But maybe.
2. What's one sexual guilty pleasure that you wouldn't openly tell your friends about? Why? Why would I tell my friends this?!!? What kind of friends do you think I have? Just kidding, I do have friends like that.LOL. But I am not telling the freaking world this....
3. Take a peek over any celebrity's shoulder in the bathroom...who are they and what are they reading? Why on Earth would I be in the bathroom with a celeb? See, I would not not be, so I have no idea.
4. Roses are red, violets are blue...[finish this line with your own rhyme] I have glue on my shoe
5. Do you believe in ghosts or other supernatural activity? Why or why not?  Sure why not. I don't know if for sure that they don't exist. It would be nice to think that my Grandparents and other friends are watching out for me.

Bonus (optional): How many times have you thought about sex in the last 24 hours? What triggered it? Who did it involve? Provide as much details as you like.  None because I have been sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....