Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I know that everyone’s life looks rosy from afar and I am no different. Today I am going to try and focus on the good stuff because I am sick of thinking of the bad stuff.

  1. First and foremost I am thankful for God. Because without him I would not have this chance at life.
  2. I am thankful for my kids, even though they drive me batty sometimes.
  3. I am thankful for school that keeps me busy and moving forward.
  4. I am thankful for my friends who make me laugh and keep me from killing others.
  5. I am thankful for all the other people in my life and what they do for me to keep me on track.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...it is good for the soul to put things like that down...

    And thanks for giving me an opportunity to hear Sailing Away....one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....