I missed the Thankful Thursday entry last week because it was my daughter’s 13th birthday, so we are back this week with it. So, here we go:
- I am always thankful for God. Without God, I would not exist.
- I am thankful for the money that was available for me to go to the doctor.
- I am thankful for the medicines that I now take to feel better from being sick.
- I am thankful for the people in my life who understand that sometimes I am a little crazy and don’t seem to mind.
- I am thankful that my kids love me and talk to me.
- I am thankful for school
- I am thankful that we have always had food in the house
- I am thankful that I am able to get around and I am not stuck in one place.
- I am thankful for my friends online and offline
- I am thankful for my life, even if I am not always happy with it.
So, what are you thankful for?