Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I missed the Thankful Thursday entry last week because it was my daughter’s 13th birthday, so we are back this week with it. So, here we go:

  1. I am always thankful for God. Without God, I would not exist.
  2. I am thankful for the money that was available for me to go to the doctor.
  3. I am thankful for the medicines that I now take to feel better from being sick.
  4. I am thankful for the people in my life who understand that sometimes I am a little crazy and don’t seem to mind.
  5. I am thankful that my kids love me and talk to me.
  6. I am thankful for school
  7. I am thankful that we have always had food in the house
  8. I am thankful that I am able to get around and I am not stuck in one place.
  9. I am thankful for my friends online and offline
  10. I am thankful for my life, even if I am not always happy with it.

So, what are you thankful for?

Kiss

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful list. I have so much to be thankful for that my list might take a few hours to mention. LOL
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....