Last week I kind of flaked on Wednesday’s Wishes, in my own defense I did not mean to, but class started and I kind of got busy and then my daughter’s birthday was the next day. So, we are back with it this week. Here we go:
- I wish that sometimes I was more emotionally available. I mean I am not totally walled off, but I do sometimes have an issue with expressing what I am feeling at a particular time. Sometimes I can not admit that I am mad or upset and I just sit and seethe.
- I wish that my friends do not have to be hurt by or hurt because of stupid people.
- I wish that cancer did not exist.
- I wish that I did not have asthma, but since I do, I guess I wish that I would actually keep it under control.
- I wish that sometimes I would have been a better person when I was younger…
Okay, there are my five wishes for today, so what are yours?