Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday’s Wishes

Last week I kind of flaked on Wednesday’s Wishes, in my own defense I did not mean to, but class started and I kind of got busy and then my daughter’s birthday was the next day. So, we are back with it this week. Here we go:

  1. I wish that sometimes I was more emotionally available. I mean I am not totally walled off, but I do sometimes have an issue with expressing what I am feeling at a particular time. Sometimes I can not admit that I am mad or upset and I just sit and seethe.
  2. I wish that my friends do not have to be hurt by or hurt because of stupid people.
  3. I wish that cancer did not exist.
  4. I wish that I did not have asthma, but since I do, I guess I wish that I would actually keep it under control.
  5. I wish that sometimes I would have been a better person when I was younger…

Okay, there are my five wishes for today, so what are yours?

Kiss

1 comment:

  1. All of those are some very deep wishes. Maybe you are taking a much needed break from the grind of the present and letting your imagination run free.

    One of the things that I would hypothosize along with 'what if' is that there would be other challenges for me to work thru that may be too large for me to have over come and I am worse off for having the things I wish for than I am for not having them.

    Still I understand what you are saying here. But whenever I do that I also wonder what would have happened if I got hot when I should have been hot instead of wishing for things to change so that I could get through to the other side of whatever, you know?

    I still think that you are doing a lot better now and with your life in general. Make sure to appreciate that and move on from there. Be well sugar!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....