Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today Is A Special Day....

Today is my daughter Katie's 13th birthday!! Happy birthday honey!! It seems like just a short time ago that you were born. You were always such a sweet girl. A really happy baby and a good one too!! Then when you started school, that first day I worried about you being there and when you came home, you were so happy and could not wait to go back. 

I know that things have not always been as they should have been and some of that is my fault. I love you and miss you so much everyday. You are the first thing that I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to bed every day. I want to be there so much with you today on your special day. Yes, today IS special. No matter what, you are always my pumpkin. I know that for a while you were mad at me and maybe still are some days, you have every right to be mad. I do love you more than anything else in this world and I am working on making my mistakes right. So, Katie, on this very special 13th birthday, know that I love  you so much and that I always will, I may not be there, but I am always here for you. You rock my precious girl and your mom is so very proud of you even if I do forget to say it sometimes. 

Happy birthday!!! Make your wish as you blow out the candles and know that it will come true one day. I love  you and always will no matter what.

Love,
Mom.

3 comments:

Tell me about yourself....