Tuesday, June 21, 2011

An Update for the Earlier Post

I was up all night last night because I had slept like 15 hours yesterday. Now I am all tired and ready to go to freakin’ sleep now. As for the tax thing, I feel like a total idiot for not thinking about sending that to the desk top. I know I had it printed and I can not find that right now. With moving last September and packing, it honestly could be anywhere. Ugh.

So, now I am stuck  waiting for the IRS to help me. Joy. I got my book for blogging for books today and I will start reading it tomorrow. I have yet to hear if the tax thing will delay my start date or not now. Which is in like 7 days. I hope not. But you never can tell with these things really.

I might look later or tomorrow in a file container I have, maybe it might be in there. I am hoping so. It looks to be getting ready to storm here now. I have some fresh green beans that were bought on Sunday, so I have to use them tomorrow. I am making my garlic-butter bacon green beans for dinner tomorrow. I am looking forward to those though. I love them.

Just thinking about them is making my mouth water. Yum! Well, gonna run. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. hope you find your paper,,and the beans sound really good

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....