Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some Disappointing News, but I Understand

I was supposed to start school June 28th, but because some of my financial aid has been used for Ashford, for my first term there, I am in a overlapping loan period, basically that means that if I went back to school now, I would not have enough to cover my first term and I would have to pay out of pocket. Since I can not afford that, I have to wait now until September when the new loan period starts. So, the first start date at school will be October 11th. So, that is when I will be returning to school.

I thought about this and it is not so bad. I have a nice chunk of time to relax and get some stuff taken care of. I am not worried about what will happen with school, so I can really enjoy my time off now. I am still enrolled in school, so my loans will not lapse into collections either. It is just one of those things. Now, I am not in a time crunch with the tax return either. So, maybe this is a blessing in disguise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....