Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Must Have Been

You know, lately I have not been sleeping really well and having all kinds of nightmares again. Last night I went to bed or should I say this morning and slept until about 3pm. I guess I finally got to the point that I was so tired that no dream would wake me up. Sadly, it is happening a lot lately again. Sigh.

So, I have been really tired all the time. Nothing new really, because I have been having these nightmares since I was 16. So, nothing new but still really annoying though. Other than that I am okay I guess.

Last night I had Chinese for dinner and it was really good! I had not had Chinese in a while and it hit the spot. I love the beef and broccoli at the place I go. Yum! I think I am going to have my bruschetta pizza today for lunch, it really is very good for a frozen pizza.

I sure could use a massage right now. My back and neck are both hurting really badly. Well, I am going to run.. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....