Friday, June 24, 2011

All This Time…

You know, the hardest thing about being done with school until October is that now I have all this flippin’ time to deal with!! What to do, what to do?!?! I have already had a request for oatmeal raisin cookies and since I am on vacation as it were, I can’t exactly say no. LOL. So, cookies it is. I was thinking also of maybe working on my pizza recipe. It was good the first time I made it, but I think it can be better.

I know that my Netflix account will get a work out for sure!! Other than that, I am not sure what I will be doing for a few months. Although the people I have mentioned this vacation to have all said the same things, at least I know what is going on with school and I can actually relax during this time and enjoy the time off and recharge my batteries. Barring like a week or two off, I have been going to school non stop for something like 3 1/2 years. So, yes, having thought about this, I do deserve this time off.

People are starting to ask what I want for my birthday already. Um, I have no clue aside from my new NCIS season and some other shows I collect. Even as a kid, I never really asked for much because I always knew we did not have much money. That is who just who I am. I still don’t ask for stuff. It takes a lot for me to ask for ANYTHING. Like under the penalty of death or I don’t have any other choice.

So, as for my birthday, I don’t know yet. I don’t really make lists for that kind of stuff. LOL. Well, I am going to run, got Netflix to watch!! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....