Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone! Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursday. As usual if you want to play along you can in the comments or in an entry of your own. Don’t forget to drop the link here so I can read!

  1. I am thankful for my daughter. Although we don’t always see eye to eye on things and sometimes she has the wrong idea, I still love her and think of her everyday!
  2. I am thankful for my son as well.
  3. I am thankful for God, because without Him I could not do any of this!
  4. I am thankful for Doug, who has been my rock lately.
  5. I am thankful for school, because it keeps my mind occupied and not dwelling on things lately.

1 comment:

  1. You are a fantastic friend and thank you SO much for your support!!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....