Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week’s edition of Wednesday Wishes. As always you can play along in the comments or in your own entry, if  you do your own entry please drop your link here so I can read yours. Okay, here we go!

  1. I sometimes wish that I was more of a ‘normal’ person. Although since I have been studying psychology, normal is a relative term. Maybe mainstream is a better term.
  2. I wish that I did not crave comfort food so much. My comfort food is pizza and peanut butter.
  3. I wish that my migraine will go away soon! There is a line of bad storms coming through so I am thinking that won’t happen until after.
  4. I wish that my cat did not have such sharp claws. It might be time to take her to get them cut. I can not do it.
  5. I wish that I could sleep more today. Maybe later though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about yourself....