Monday, July 26, 2010

Mondays Suck

I know I am being redundant. I know that we all know that Mondays suck. This weekend was okay. We did some stuff yesterday and went to visit a cousin for a little while as well. It was nice to get out of the house, although it was HOT!

I have had issues sleeping this past weekend. I am subject to occasional bouts of insomnia and this weekend was a doozy! So, of course I am starting Monday tired. I am going back to bed when Doug gets home later anyway, so maybe it won’t be that bad today.

As I have said, I got my book on Friday finally. It weighs about 5 pounds, so if I swing it pretty hard I am fairly certain I could possible kill someone with it. If not kill then seriously hurt, it is that heavy.

I got to talk to my friend Josh this weekend and he will be in Michigan sometime this week. I am not sure if I will get to see him or not right now, but it would be nice to. I have not seen him since last year. I think that this is it for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Ingenious! A book that doubles as a deadly weapon! Will you be able to do your studies now?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....