Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone! I am sorry that I am late with the Thankful Thursday entry. Time got away from me this morning and I did not realize until I logged into Blogger that it was not done. So, having said that, as usual with this entry, you can play along in the comments or do your own entry. Please send me the link if you do your own entry so I can read it! Here we go!

  1. I am thankful that I am not much sicker than I actually am. While I am rather miserable, it would be and could be worse.
  2. I am thankful for my ability to read and write ( Thanking all those teachers out there!)
  3. I am thankful that I am ever changing and who I am today will not be who I am tomorrow.
  4. I am thankful for Doug.
  5. I am thankful that we have food to eat and that we are warm and dry. Make that cool and dry cause it is hot out there!

2 comments:

  1. sorry your still sick, i hope u get better soon! takecare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me think about the things that I have to be thankful for. Sometimes we really need a reminder.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....