Friday, July 8, 2011

Trying To Feel Better…

This last week has been hell on me and I an trying to shard to get past it. It seems like when I am finally getting to the point that I am okay once again, something reminds me of what I was so sad about and I am sad again. Sigh. I am trying to stay with songs that I know won’t bring me down. Lots of Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock lately.

Well, the phone and internet will be switched back to AT&T on the 19th and I am so glad. I am changing the phone number to the house phone. I changed my mind mainly because there are a few people who have that number that don’t need to have it anymore. So now they won’t and it will be unlisted as well. Some people I don’t want to be able to find the number. I am happy about that.

Speaking of Kid Rock, I am listening to his album Rock N Roll Jesus as I write this. One of my very favorite albums for sure. I about wore out the CD when I first got it. I also have Born Free and it is of course amazing. I am hoping that this weekend is better than last for sure. Well, I think that is it for now, Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. i like that 'break shit' song....take care of you.

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about yourself....